Here are pictures of the ultrasound i had today! I love my Doctor, She is so sweet! I told her about my terrible experience with my other ultrasound the the doctor i was seeing before her and how i went home with nothing! No pictures or anything! She gave me this ultrasound completely under the table because my insurance wouldn't cover a 2nd one, so i have pictures now! But the bad thing is, she is head down face down so we couldn't get a picture of her darling little face. I saw her little nose for a couple seconds but then she moved before we could snap a picture. Darn it! I edited the pictures on my computer showing what everything is so it is easier to find what the picture is of! Enjoy!
She's still a GIRL! Yay!
The Back side view of her head
Her arm and hand up by her head
She sleeps like me! I sleep with one hand above my head under my pillow, then the other curled up under my chin! This is exactly what she is doing!
Her spine, knee and heart
And her little leg and foot!
That's all we had time to get, but she looks beautiful! I can't wait until she is here! Ok let me reword this, I can't wait for the time to pass by to have her when she is suppose to be born! I would hate to have her too early and have her stuck in a hospital and me come home without her! my worst nightmare!! I love my Sweet Pea!




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment