Today is Josh and I's 1st anniversary!
I can't believe it's been a year!!! So Crazy!
Josh, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you, you are such a great husband and father to our little boy! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, there are just no words. I know we've had some tough times but now that we have gotten through them together they were all worth it. I've grown to love you more and more. Thank you for being you!
I love you!
Happy 1st Anniversary!
Family pictures (May 2008)




Josh and I being goofy (2007)






3 Friends & Family Said:
What a cute couple. Happy Anniversary!
Leslie
Happy 1st anniversary! You guys are so cute toegether and I think you were the cutest pregnant girl! I would love to watch Braiden for you guys if you want to go out and celebrate!
WOW I CAN'T BELEIVE IT HAS BEEN A YEAR HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. JUST KNOW THAT IT SOMETIMES IS HARD BUT IF YOU DO IT AS A TEAM YOU WILL OVER COME IT. LOVE YOU BOTH AND AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU... 1 YEAR...
Post a Comment