Sorry it's been a while since i've updated! For those that don't know yet, we moved so i've been so busy packing at our old apartment and now unpacking here at our new apartment! So be prepared for a lot of pictures to catch up!!!! Plus we haven't had the internet for a couple days so that's why it took a little longer!
Update on us:
Josh had his first day of his new job yesterday (4th of Sept), loved it! He has never come home so happy! Everyone treated him really well and he even got to go to a corporate lunch at Garcia's! As he would add, FOR FREE!!! Lucky! He is making 6 more dollars an hour then he was making at the Springs at Gilbert Meadows! Yeah i know that's awesome!!! We don't have to pay for our electricity so Josh keeps it super cold in the apartment so me and Braiden wear long sleeves and pants!!! I wake up every morning and put my sweats on!!! It's awesome though! Thank you josh for getting this job! We are so much happier! Thank you Bradley's for getting this Job for Josh!!! You always look out for us!
Braiden is getting so big!!! He is growing up so fast I don't know if I can keep up with him!!! He is turning 1 on September 28th!!! I can't believe it! We are planning a party for him so look for the post and check the mail! I love watching Braiden grow! Soon he won't be my baby boy anymore! But that's okay we are enjoying watching him grow up and loving every moment we have with him!
as for Me, I'm working for my Dad still, I start doing payroll for him this week! It's going to be crazy but I know i'll have help from our new book keeper, and my Dad. It's going to be tough with Braiden, but my awesome Mom is going to help me work something out. Work is going good, it helps me pay the bills with Josh. Now that he has this new job we won't be struggling so bad. We are just happy and loving life right now! Thank you all for the love and support!!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




3 Friends & Family Said:
I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL 3 OF YOU. SOMETHINGS YOU HAVE TO GO THREW SOME ROUGH TIMES TO GET THE GOOD TO COME OUT OF IT. THINGS HAPPEN FOR A RESON SOMETIMES WE DON'T KNOW WHY BUT WE JUST HOLD OR HEAD HI AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. IT TAKES A TEAM. YOU TWO HAVE COME A LONG WAY IN LESS THEN A YR. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF ALL THING YOU TWO HAVE DONE AS A TEAM. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND WWOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. I AM ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY. LOVE YOU AND NEED TO PLAN A DAY OF FUN. WHEN IS BRAIDEN COMING TO SEE AUNTIE COLE AGAIN. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST SAT AND SUNDAY WITH HIM. SENDING LOVES YOUR WAY... CALL ME...
Hey Guys! Found your blog thru Happy Life and thought I would say "hi". Congrats on the new place, we will miss Braiden's sweet face on Sundays though!
You are so sweet to think of us!
It is:
foreverfamily04@hotmail.com
Post a Comment