Braiden is 1!
I can't believe how fast time has gone by!!! Our baby boy is one! I was going through his pictures and couldn't decide which ones I wanted to put on here to show everyone how much he's changed. So be prepared to see a lot of pictures! All of his pictures are my favorite but here are some we picked out!
Minutes Old
Minutes Old

Love at first sight

A Family was born

Beautiful Baby Boy

Anouncement Picture
(thanks mom for the hard work for this adorable announcement!)
Dad's Biggest Fan
Dad's Biggest Fan(Yes i stiched his onsie!)
First Halloween
Blessing day!
Adorable baby
First Christmas
Getting Beefy
Daddy's Boy
Ready for snow!
Pictures for grandma
First Halloween
Blessing day!
Adorable baby
First Christmas
Getting Beefy
Daddy's Boy
Ready for snow!
Pictures for grandma
Mama and Daddy's Dimples

Morning Smile!

Hazel Eyes

Tongue Crazy

Such a Boy

Crazy, Crazy, CRAZY!!!

Perfect Smile

Mama loves you more than life itself! You are my pride and joy! Cuttest little boy anyone has ever seen! Thank you for brightening up my days with just a smile, and the hugs and kisses from a long day of stress. You know I can't resist those big hazel eyes of yours. No matter how big you get you'll always be my baby boy! I love you with all my heart, and wish you a happy, happy 1st birthday!

I can't believe my boy is one! I love you!
Happy 1st Birthday Buddy!
Love, Dad




6 Friends & Family Said:
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY (BUBBY LOL) BRAIDEN. AUNTIE LOVES YOU SOOOO MUCH. I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, WE WERE ALL SOOO HAPPY. LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN.
Happy B-day Braiden. You are so cute! We love you and we a so glad you are part of our family! xoxoxoxo Jason, Kristy, Brady, Conner, Casey and Alexis
He is such a doll. Thanks for the great party Sat. Sorry I had to leave but I am glad it was still going when I got back. My family had a GREAT time. Happy birthday Braiden. We love you.
He's such a cutie! Happy 1st B-day Braiden!
I can't believe Braiden's already 1! Man, he's such a cutie!!! I am WAY over due for a visit! I'm hoping this winter sometime so we can escape from the cold country. HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY lil man!!!
You can't believe he's one? I can't believe you are a MOM! Happy Birthday mr. man! Love ya!
Post a Comment