Sunday, September 14, 2008

Braiden's Tests...

So Braiden is at this stage where he tests you to see how far he can push you to give him what he wants...I don't like it one bit. With me he just let's out this really loud screeching scream and I snap! It is so loud it makes my ears ring! I hate it so much! Here is an example...
We wouldn't let him have the tv controller....he cries...
Cries even more......and then starts screaming that awful scream...
Then we give it to him with no batteries and he looks at you and smiles and if you say anything like like you're a brat, or you little turd, he looks at you and says,...."What?"
If anyone with kids can give me a tip on how to teach him he can't do that, I could use any advise I can get. I don't know how much more I can take, he is a little spoiled rotten turd! Hehe...I feel bad when he get's babysat, because I know that's what he does to them too. It get's worse and worse every month.

0 Friends & Family Said: