Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BAD DOG!

No one messes with Braiden's Toys! Max got a hold of one of Braiden's bath toys, it was a cute plane on wheels. Max bit the whole back end of the toy off and ate it I guess, I haven't found any pieces of it anywhere. Anyway Braiden picked it up and put his hands up like "I don't know" and was jibber jabbering. So I looked at what he had and saw what max has done, so I yelled at him (It's not the first time he's done it). Braiden was still yelling at him shaking his finger at him like i was and i thought to get the camera. Put him on the table and this is what he did...!

No, No Max! Bad Dog!

2 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

THIS IS SOOOO CUTE. I WATCH IT ABOUT FIVE TIMES AND LAUGHT EVERYTIME. LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!!!

Anonymous said...

You tell him Braiden gramsue