Every year my wonderful Mother-In-Law Julie has a gingerbrea house weekend PARTY!!! Julie buy's us gingerbread house kits to put together and decorate. Stay tuned for Day 2 and see what we all did for our gingerbread houses!!! Anyways, We pick a house to stay at and stay the weekend. We have so much fun with games and dancing and of course eating! Last year was my first year going it was at Sister Jenny's house in flagstaff! I had so much fun! This year was even better,..... I had no Braiden! Josh took him! It was incredibly nice to get a break, don't get me wrong i love the kid, but you just gotta have your "Keep from going insane" breaks! We had Yummy soups in bread bowls! it was so so good! This year we had it at Julie's house, here is what we did the first night!!!
Dancing
Decorating was by Julie to set the Christmas Spirit
More Dancing
Kristy being sexy in her cute pjs!
Fun games (Present game, pictionary, Bingo, Christmas Trivia, etc)
My favorite game! Have to open this present with all that goofy stuff on and everytime some rolls the die and get's a double (two 6's, two 1's, so on...) you have to take it off and roll the die till you get another double. You do this until someone opens the last package and reaches the PRIZE!!! This year Jenny won (of course she always does!!!) and it was a $40 gift certificate to Orange Patch!!!This is Kristy she started off
These are gifts we give to eachother! Julie usually the one to buy, but this year we got a gift from Kristy and Julie and I gave a little gift to them also!
Closer picture of the gifts
Life of the PARTY
Life of the PARTY's Mother!!! Oh Sue you always know how to put a smile on my face! I love you! You and my Grandma Jeannie would get along so great. You are so much alike! FUN FUN FUN and a little bit CRAZY but aren't we all in our own way?! I think so! This is where Julie get's it!!! :-)
These are gifts we give to eachother! Julie usually the one to buy, but this year we got a gift from Kristy and Julie and I gave a little gift to them also!
Closer picture of the gifts
Life of the PARTY
Life of the PARTY's Mother!!! Oh Sue you always know how to put a smile on my face! I love you! You and my Grandma Jeannie would get along so great. You are so much alike! FUN FUN FUN and a little bit CRAZY but aren't we all in our own way?! I think so! This is where Julie get's it!!! :-)














0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment