Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day Two of Gingerbread House Weekend

Here is day two. The before and after pictures of our houses.
Here is the beginning of mine
Mine again
Here is Jenny's Mansion
Julie working on hers
Jenny on her's
Sue and Kristy on thier's
Nacole and Julie
The After pictures!!!!
Julie's house
Nacole's house
Kristy's house
My house or i call it my dream log cabin in the woods! with my cute little raindeer
I look totally gross but here's me and my log cabin
and Jenny's mansion so far (she wasn't done when i left for the night so she'll give me a picture of her finished Mansion)
and Sue with her victorian house! Fancy Fancy!
Jodi had Cheerleading today so she started late and I'm still waiting on a finished picture of her's
Julie, Sue, Me, Kristy's houses

I had so much fun this year and I can't wait fornext year! I already have idea's flowing on what to do next! So this is kind of funny, before I married into this family i used to HATE listening to christmas music before thanksgiving! I always listened to it after thanksgiving because thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays and it made me mad that everyone skips it to get to christmas!!! Well I had so much fun last year doing this tradition, that this year I have listened to Christmas music all month so far! I was so excited i could hardly wait! It helped me get into the spirit of christmas and for gingerbreads! I can't wait for next year!
I love that tradition, also Me and my Mom are going to try to start a tradition of our own of baking! I can't wait for that because i love to bake! Plus I am her only girl and it would be fun to do when I have little girls of my own to do it with all of us! ( I hope i have at least one girl!!! Just one please?!) haha anyways, I can't wait and I will post pictures when we get around to doing it!
Hope you all enjoyed reading about my fun weekend!

1 Friends & Family Said:

The Riggs Family said...

They are all so cute, I love the cabin look that is darling. You all did great!