Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too Much Fun? or Too Late at Night?

Well My Mom and I decided to do gingerbread houses for this auction for marching of the tree's, i think it's called. I'm guessing how all this works but you make a gingerbread house and turn into this gingerbread house auction and whatever money the houses make it goes to the Banner Hospitals. My mom is helping a friend of her's do it and told me hardly anyone has turned in houses so we decided to make some to help out!
This is my house
This is my mom's tree
Jace's house to keep home. Mom didn't get started on here's last night so we did jace and mine instead.
At 2 am we got bored and did this to Braiden!
He was totally loving it!

This is what we did first! These are the funniest pictures!




If what we did to Braiden doesn't explain enough of how bored we were and slap happy at 2 in the morning maybe this will...

I had to make these halo's for a nativity we are doing for one of josh's Christmas parties and my Mom was helping so we had Jace take pictures of us acting like goof balls.
Our wings are Braiden's Diapers Haha Yeah we had too much fun!
Thank you Mom for doing all this with me! I love to have things like this with you! We always find a way to make ourselves laugh! I love you and sorry if these pictures are embarrassing.... hehe!

3 Friends & Family Said:

Anonymous said...

I like your nose Braiden and tell your mom and grandma they are cute angles!!!! gramsue.Good job you too in helping the hospital!!!!

Katrina said...

You guys are so fun! Love it!!! I thought I was a night owl - you all look so awake for 2am - Braiden too!

Cyni and Steve said...

Oh my! What are you thinking posting pictures of me! Yeah we did have fun, didn't we!