Monday, February 23, 2009

Hobbies, Hobbies, Hobbies

Well like a said before on my days off i have been trying to stick with hobby's. Well here's another little hobby i like to do! Announcements for babies, I'm thinking about doing wedding announcements too, but for now I'm doing baby announcements. I've done my Cousin Jamie's announcements for her bridal shower, i just need more ideas to get into that department. I've always wanted to get into photography but never really had the time to get trained.
Here is what I've done so far, oh and some of the announcements i used Braiden as an example, some i just used names i like as examples so no i am not pregnant. Then i started using john and jane doe so that's why most of them are different in words.
Boy Announcements
announcement 1
announcement 2
announcement 3
announcement 4
announcement 5
announcement 6
announcement 7




announcement 8
announcement 9
announcement 10
announcement 11
announcement 12
announcement 13
announcement 14
announcement 15
announcement 16
announcement 17
announcement 18
announcement 19
announcement 20
announcement 21





Girl Announcements
announcement 22
announcement 23
announcement 24
announcement 25
announcement 26
announcement 27
announcement 28
announcement 29
announcement 30
announcement 31
announcement 32
announcement 33
announcement 34
announcement 35
announcement 36
announcement 37
announcement 38
announcement 39
announcement 40
announcement 41
announcement 42
announcement 43
announcement 44

6 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

SO CUTE HOW ABOUT BIRTHDAY ONES TOO!how much your charge?

Unknown said...

Seriously Amber, could you get any more creative??? You are just good at everything!

Now I know where to go when we decide to have baby #3!!

What is your pricing??

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

When i did my cousin jamie's bridal shower invitations i just charged for the materials, which are paper, envelopes, and ink for my printer. But i figured out numbers and i would charge $1.25 per invitation so...

for 25=$31.25 50=$62.50 100=$125.00

Anyway i do all kinds of cards, baby announcements, bridal shower, birthdays, anything you want i can do it. All i need is the colors you want and if there is anything special you want to do on it.

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

Amber they are so cute! I can't wait to have # 2 now. It just makes you so excited to look at things like this!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Amber you are so talented! How do you make these, they are awesome!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

I use a program that's called Hallmark Card 2003, I'm saving my money to get the updated version. It is a really cool program they have cards created on it already or you can do an art studio and create your own. It's really fun.