So today was a day full of projects. I decided on my days off i should do crafts or sew something and this is what i did today....
This is a diaper cake i am making for my friend it's not finished, i still have to get some stuff for it, like pacifiers, bibs, rattles, and teethers.



This is a diaper cake i am making for Buffy Bradley, she's having a boy and naming him jake. Her shower in on march 7th. I'm not quite finished with this one yet either, same stuff i need to go get for the first cake.


Another project i did was make pacifier leashes for the two baby showers i have coming up. I just kind of started playing with my scrap material. And they turned out pretty cute!
And like i told you guys before, i have always wanted a "Hooter Hider" but didn't want to fork out $40-$50 for one. So josh gave me the idea to make one and i did and gave it to my sister in law Jenny when she had her baby 2 months ago. I made myself another one to have for the next baby. and since i have two showers coming up i decided to make them one too! If anyone is interested in buying one to give or have I sure love to make them and would be more then happy to make it or give you the pattern! Just let me know! They are all reversable but some only have a pocket for nursing pad on one side. This is for my friend
Button for looks
A pocket for your nursing pads
Close up of the pocket
This one i made for myself
It's got the bling bling buttons
Pocket
Button for looks
A pocket for your nursing pads
Close up of the pocket
This one i made for myself
It's got the bling bling buttons
PocketThis one is reversable, (Jenny's is reversable too, i just forgot to put pockets on hers)
Cute button for looks
Pocket from reverse side
I had a lot of fun making them but to tell you the truth i am sewn out! i don't even want to look at anymore fabric, or the sewing machine. By the way, i started sewing around 2:30pm and didn't get done until 12:30am. I wasn't tired but i couldn't stop until i was all done. 10 hours wow i just added that up. Oh and a big thank you to my mom for letting me use her sewing machine, you can have it back now! hehe! That's all for now!
Cute button for looksReversable, pockets on both sides
I had a lot of fun making them but to tell you the truth i am sewn out! i don't even want to look at anymore fabric, or the sewing machine. By the way, i started sewing around 2:30pm and didn't get done until 12:30am. I wasn't tired but i couldn't stop until i was all done. 10 hours wow i just added that up. Oh and a big thank you to my mom for letting me use her sewing machine, you can have it back now! hehe! That's all for now!






2 Friends & Family Said:
so cute thank you so much for everything she is going to love it
WOW! You are Miss Creative! I love the hooter hider! I bought one when I was nursing Parker and LOVED it!
Post a Comment