So it was an ordinary friday Braiden was getting cranky because it was time for a nap. And i noticed he got quiet. I look over and he's in his favorite chair (Josh's game chair) and was fast alseep. It was so cute and he started smilng and i got one good picture of that.
Babies smile in their sleep because they see angels from heaven








3 Friends & Family Said:
I've only been away from him for two days and I miss the little turd! He's so cute! Love Grammie Cyni
YES IT IS SOOOO TRUE MOM AND GRANDMA SUE HAVE TOLD ME THAT FOR YEARS. WOW I MISS HIM HE NEEDSTO COME SPEND THE NIGHT WITH AUNTIE COLE AND FAMILY! CALL ME LITTLE MAN AND SO YOU CAN COME OVER!
Amber I believe this too but you know what I also know that the angles were smiling at him as he's our little angle on earth...love you all gram sue...
Post a Comment