So there is a story behind this bear... When Josh and I were dating I told him i wanted a bear for valentines day that i could snuggle with at night that would make me think of him. I was hinting for him to go to build a bear and make me one and record his voice saying Happy valentines day or i love you. He asked me if there was anything else i wanted and i said no just a cute LITTLE bear i can sleep with. Well suprise, suprise he didn't go to build a bear but on he introduces this bear...Um...It's bigger than me! And he said i got you this bear to sleep with at night so you'd think of me! Um... yeah it took up my whole bed. Imagine me on a twin bed trying to sleep with this HUGE bear! Yeah i know it was pretty funny. I asked him why he got such a BIG bear, i told him a LITTLE bear, and his response, "GO BIG OR GO HOME!" Yup....he did go big alright!
Now having that said... this bear is in our way all the time because it is so huge, i told Josh that i still love the bear, but i think it's time for it to go to a new home (AKA goodwill). He said "no way, i spent a lot of money on that bear let's keep it". And we thought and thought and thought what we could do with it....I said "Valentines day is coming up", Josh says "who could we give it to that likes stuffed animals as big as this one? I think your mom would kill us if we gave it to Jace!" if you know my youngest brother Jace he LOVES BIG STUFFED ANIMALS, and will sleep with them too!" Then we thought some more and I said "How about Braiden?! He would love to have this big bear, since you don't want to get rid of it!" So we both agreed to give Braiden this HUGE bear that not only is bigger than him, it weighs more then him too!!!
He loves it!
It is now his wrestling/tackling dummy










2 Friends & Family Said:
I REMEMBER HELPING JOSH LOOK AND FIND ONE. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GET THE BIGGEST ONE HE COULD FIND AND HE DID!LOL HE MUST LOVE YOU A WHOLE LOT!!!
That is one huge bear!! Braiden looks so cute tackling it - how fun!
Post a Comment