Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is coming!!!!!!! YAY!!! We put up christmas lights today! We are slowly working on the inside decorations, only because we are having to look for our holiday stuff in the attick and the storage unit! But we are working on it! People here in texas must really like christmas because they had their lights up the day after halloween! I think the guys did a good job for the lights we've found so far!

I love christmas! It is one of my top three favorite holidays! I cannot wait to come to AZ next week! Braiden and i are flying and will be back in texas january 3rd. Josh will be there on December 23rd, but until then i will be there with braiden and we'll be hanging out with everyone! I can't wait! We're going to have a blast!

0 Friends & Family Said: