So Braiden had his 2 year old well check, and had to get 6 shots! Poor Kid! I feel bad for him! He was a trooper though. He had to get 1 shot in his arm, 2 in one leg and 3 in the other. He had his flu boosters which were 2 shots, then the other 4 he apparently was suppose to get when he was 18 months, but Braiden's previous pediatrician said he didn't need to get them until he was 24 months. So big misunderstanding and Braiden had to pay the price. Dang doctors! He did pretty good the first 2 times they stuck him, then after the 3rd time he totally freaked out! He got 2 prizes from the "treasure chest" for being such a trooper. Anyway, besides the shots, he is measuring a little small, but duh i am small and he's obviously taking after me so far, but he is still on the slope so nothing to worry about. He is on motrine for the soreness of the shots and fingers crossed he doesn't run a fever! His cough is completely gone, no more wheezing, no more boogers, thank goodness!
Totally off subject of Braiden's Doc appointment! IT SNOWED TODAY!!! Like coming down hard snow storm! It was completely insane! I didn't even know it snowed here in texas. I've heard 3 different stories, Some people told me it snows every 2 years or longer but doesn't stay for more than 5 hours, The news said this was the 34th time it's EVER happened since the 1800's, and some people act like it happens every year! I have never heard of snow in texas, i have always thought it was like a desert like arizona, but i was wrong! Where we are, it is like flagstaff, but very moist, so everything is green and in the fall the trees don't die, they turn the pretty colors of fall, and it freakin snows in the winter!!! I just have to say i found my family's snow gear and that's what we wore today! Braiden grew out of ALL his jackets, and sweaters, so i had to go buy him a new one at walmart so he didn't freeze his little butt off! And he is totally getting more thermals for christmas! Well that was our day! Now i'm going to go make me some nice, yummy hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmellows!!!
OHHHH!!!! And I am totally excited! My mom, our friend Denise, and I are having our 1st annual CHRISTMAS BAKING DAY!!!! I am sooo looking foward to it! We are planning on this monday (few more days)!!! We are going to make, Sugar cookies, Chocolate cookies with peppermints, chocolate covered pretzels, Santa cupcakes, walnut caramels, Carmel Corn, Toffee, Rice krispies, Reese's peanut butter cup bars, Cheesecake cookies, AND Denise is bringing her recipe to make Divinity!!!! SOOOO YUMMY!!! My mom and i and my cousins, and grandma used to bake all the time, and for some reason it stopped, so since I am coming to Arizona for the holidays and missing christmas with my mom, i thought it would be a greeat time to start up the tradition again for My mom and I and Denise is coming because she's our very dearest friend!!! I can't wait to taste all the yummy goodies!!! AND I totally sound like a starving preggo!!! Off for some Hot Chocolate!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment