Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Baking Day!

Our 1st annual CHRISTMAS BAKING DAY!!! We didn't even finish all the things we were planning on making there was so much! So there are 3 days of this! This is the first 2 days!


Denise and her daughter shelby making DIVINITY!!! SOO Yummy!

Mom and Denise
Braiden licking the cake batter


I look awful in this picture, and i look totally huge
And of course shelby had to get our loving booty's!!
Making Carmel Corn
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and chocolate covered pretzels
Also Santa Cupcakes!!!
Aren't they adorable?! My mom made it up when we were kids! She would bring them to our schools during class!
Chocolate cake batter cookies with peppermints

I started these last night at 930 and didn't finish until 1230! I was so tired and my feet were literally swollen from standing up baking all day!!!


Our goodies before we deliver them to our friends
Day 2

Sugar cookies, that i didn't get to finish because i had a doctors appointment, and half of them are gone because i didn't get them put away in time for no one to find them so i will have to make the other 5 packages tomorrow!
And caramel! Before it got cut and rolled in wax paper
Tomorrow we are making more sugar cookies, toffee, and Cheese cake cookies!!! I can't wait! I guess we shouldn't have planned so much to bake, or picked things that didn't take so long to make!
Until tomorrow!!!

2 Friends & Family Said:

Unknown said...

YUM!

Anonymous said...

Amber I want some of that Divinity next year that's one ting I never mastered. gram sue