Me... I am excited to come to AZ in a few days! I am excited to come and see family!
This is my belly picture for being 23 weeks and 3 days, Baby is very very low, it kicks my blatter all the time, drives me crazy, i literally have to go be every 15 to 20 mintues! ALL DAY!!! Well I guess I'd rather have a baby on my blatter than in my ribs to where i couldn't breathe, guess i can't complain too much! Everything is going good, my Doctors appointment is on tuesday i can't wait! Fingers crossed we get to see if it's a boy or a girl! Josh said if we can't see what it is in this ultrasound, we should wait to find out what it is until i have the baby! I was like, WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!! But we will just have to see Tuesday!




2 Friends & Family Said:
NO you tell the Doctor you HAVE TO KNOW!!!!
I can't wait to see you and Braiden this Thursday!!!
Post a Comment