Oh my little baby Blue eyes! He is so adorable and we love him so much!
We are so happy Heavenly Father trusted us with this sweet sweet little boy!
Houston is 3 months if you are going by weeks anyway. He's 12 1/2 weeks old. you go by his birthday, he will be 3 months in 2 days. I say he's 3 months already. Anyway he is laughing and smiling and almost can roll over by himself. He's such a good baby! He is so laid back and quiet! To be honest i am so greatful for that! Heavenly Father know's i needed that after Braiden. I love Braiden just the same, but he still never stops moving! He even moves in his sleep! for reals!
Houston is such a good eater! He eats every 2 hours on the dot! 6 oz everytime! Sometimes he'll even eat 8! He loves to in his swing, or on his back on the floor! He also loves to watch spongebob with his big brother braiden! Oh no another Spongebob Fan!!! AHHHHH! I think spongebob will stay a favorite character forever!
He LOVES his blankies! He has to have a blankie with him all the time or he get's really agitated! He also loves to snuggle with his Bunny GG gave to him! It's a cute little rattle bunny rabbit and he just loves it! He likes to nah on it's ears and put it's ears to his eye when he sleeps, cutest thing ever!
The older Houston gets he looks less like his Brother and more like his Mommy! My mom tells me he is a little fat Amber! haha I am so glad i have a child that looks like me! Houston is growing up so fast it is nuts! I am already putting away some of his clothes because he doesn't fit in them and i feel like i just got them out for him! He is wearing 3 to 6 months now! No more New Born! So sad! But it's ok at least i know he's growing very nicely! Poor peanut Braiden was in new born clothes until he was 4 months, and now he is almost 3 years old and fits in 24 month pants and shorts haha. I think Houston will have the Jarvis height and Braiden has the Houston side hieght, poor little midgit! But Braiden will be fast like his daddy and athletic for sure!









1 Friends & Family Said:
Oh How I miss these little guys...Nov will not come fast enough. I just want to squeeeze those cute little cheeks. G-ma proud of you Braiden Big Boy now.Love to see those silly faces...just like your dad in so many ways. G-ma loves you both and misses you lots!!!!!
Post a Comment