Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Brown Eyed Toddler

Summer time!!! Yay!!! Braiden loves to swim! He isn't afraid of anything i swear! Weel anything except bugs! Poor kid is scared to death of bugs! Just like his mommy!


Braiden is almost 3 years old and is such a character! He never takes a serious picture anymore! Always being a goof ball! He sometimes takes a good picture to make me happy.
Braiden is completely potty trained! no more diapers ot pull-ups at night! I am so proud of him! He got a shirt that says, "POTTY LIKE A ROCK STAR" He has done so so good! I can't belive he is going to be in sunbeams soon! It's freakin nuts!!! I cannot believe that i am going to have a 3 year old! Crazy Crazy!!!

i love my brown eyed toddler








Braiden is a very good helper with his baby brother Houston, and he is now starting to entertain him for me so i can get my work done! He is such a good brother for houston! Thank goodness i had a boy and not a girl though! Braiden is a little rough with him but he does understand he is just a baby! And suprisingly he isn't jealous of him! He was at first but not anymore! Yay!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Katrina said...

Your boys are so cute - I can't believe Braiden is going to be a Sunbeam!!!