Thursday, June 17, 2010

Houston 2 1/2 months

Houston is almost 3 months old! I can't believe how fast it's gone by! Really crazy! Houston laughed for the first time today! It was the cutest thing i have ever heard! It started off as a real low tone laugh, but then he got higher and higher! It was so funny but cute! I was tickling him to get him to smile and all of a sudden he started laughing uncontrolably! It was adorable!







3 Friends & Family Said:

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

Oh my gosh! He is so so CUTE!! He is going to be a knock out later in life! That smile is adorable.

sara said...

Hi Amber! I haadn't checked your blog in a while; congrats on Houston he's such a cutie! Also Braiden; man you guys make some super cute kids! I hope everything is going well for you guys in TX. Things here in the Cooper Ward are great; lots of changes w/ people moving in and out all the time as usual. Aaron (my hubs) is Elder's Quorum pres now which is kinda busy but not too bad.

I probably told you before that you guys were married on our 10th anniversary; geez that makes me feel old :) Oh well. I wish we'd gotten to you know you guys better when you were in the ward. Have fun with those two cute kids and have a great summer!

Wendi and Matt said...

he is so tall but so cute!!! :)