My little Bro Colten left on his mission today! It was a very sad day but we are so so proud of him. Colten and I are so close so it was pretty hard for me to let him go. I just hope he saw how much we love and support him before he left. I updated his Missionary blog with pictures. It is really hard for me to get on his blog and look at the pictures and not cry! I cry every time i look at it. I am not sad that he is gone for 2 years, I am very happy and proud of him. He is just my Buddy and I am going to miss him very much! Pictures will come later. I am blogged out.
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




1 Friends & Family Said:
I think it's so cool that you set up a missionary blog for him. The pictures of him wakeboarding in the shirt and tie were hilarious!!
Post a Comment