Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Shower Game

Baby Shower Game: Pin the Pacifier on the Baby
I made this game for a couple baby showers coming up. I know i'm so creative lol j/k if anyone would like to borrow it let me know. Nacole has dibs on Buffy's Baby Shower coming up soon.
Here is a Boy baby with the pacifier in his mouth
Here is the Baby Boy without the pacifier

Baby's Feet all over the poster
Compliments of Braiden


Here are the pacifiers (I know they don't look like it off the baby, they are the soothie pacifiers)
This is the Baby Girl with the pacifier
Baby Girl without the pacifier
Baby feet all over the other side of the poster with the Baby boy
It's all on one poster so let me know what you think? Everthing on the poster is interchangable for different looking baby's and the pacifiers are reusable because i laminated them.
Nacole I hope you like it!

4 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

LIKE IT I LOVE IT!!!!! YOU ARE SOOO WONDERFUL!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND YES YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE!!!! LOVE YA TONS!!!

Unknown said...

SO creative!

Bradley Family said...

I NEED YOUR ADDRESS. YOU CAN TEXT IT TO ME OR E-MAIL.

Anonymous said...

Amber you continue to amaze me you are so talented!!! Every thing you do is so cute... Keep going girl one of these ideas are going to make your million.. love gramsue