Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday Jodi!

Happy 17th Birthday Jodi!!!
Here are some words that describe Jodianne:
Joyful
Outgoing
Diva
Intelligent
Awesome
Nice
Nerd (In a good way)
Elegant

What's that SPELL?! JODIANNE! Happy birthday girl! Hope it was a good one! You are a very special girl and I am glad we are sisters! You are the Little Sister I have always wanted! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Jodi is in the Middle
Rockin the Bike Helmet
Jodi on the far right
This is what I mean about being a nerd, but listen....if we were all normal, life would be boring, so we're all crazy and nerds in our own way but that's what makes life so beautiful!!! Love ya girl!

Being a goof

Yeah we love you jodi! ;-)

2 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND SO FUN TO BE AROUND! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS SPECIAL JUST LIKE YOU ARE!

Anonymous said...

thanks sister! i love you so much