I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years. Here is the update on the fam!
Josh is still working very very hard as a maintenance man for MEB (the company that owns our apartment complex and more) He works at a different complex every week, pretty tiring but he still can come home, give me a big kiss tell me how much he loves me and braiden, wrestles with Braiden a little then, chills on the couch and watches tv.
Braiden is doing good. He is getting so big! I can't believe how tall is getting. I was putting some clothes on him the other day and his pants were like high-waters on him and he fit in them a couple days ago! He no longer fit's in his 12month jeans he is now wearing his 18months! They are a little big around the waist but he doesn't fit in his 12's so what do you do? I gotta go find him a belt or something, that would help.
Me. I am doing good. I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for my Dad still at Houston Trucking, I do their payroll on Wednesdays every week. It's okay, pretty complicating to do. On my days off Braiden and I get up, eat breakfast together, watch the little cartoons we have on chennel 8 since we don't have cable (his favorite is "Word World"), we get bathed and dressed for the day and play until Daddy get's home, then play some more!
I am so lucky to have a family like mine! They are so great! Josh is a wonderful husband, though we may have our bumps in the road lately, he never misses a moment to tell me how much he loves me. He makes me feel like a princess and i love him for it! He is a great Dad to Braiden and Braiden just loves him so much! Thank you Josh for always being there for me, you are my best friend and i never want to lose that. I love you so much and glad we can share all these tender moments watching Braiden grow, and us grow together as well! I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's. Life is good and i'm living it to the fullest with my family behind me all the way!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




1 Friends & Family Said:
LOVE YOU ALL. THAT WAS SO SWEET WHAT YOU WROTE.
Post a Comment