Friday, January 30, 2009

My New Do!

Here is before.......
And here is AFTER!!!
I know I love it, it is way cute and Danette did a great job! And yes I totally love having an Aunt as a beautician! She is the only one that has ever cut and colored my hair my WHOLE LIFE! She gave me my first hair cut as a baby and still is making me look cute today! Thanks Aunt D Love You!


5 Friends & Family Said:

Kat said...

You're hair is soo cute! I love it! and I definitely agree with you on the Danette thing...she is amazing and pretty much the only person I trust cutting my hair! Looks good!

Kat said...

You're hair is soo cute! I love it! and I definitely agree with you on the Danette thing...she is amazing and pretty much the only person I trust cutting my hair! Looks good!

Bradley Family said...

VERY CUTE LOVE IT!!! WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!!HINT HINT!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it Amber it looks really neat and it's fun to try new doo's gramsue

Anonymous said...

I love it Amber it looks really neat and it's fun to try new doo's gramsue