Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love Quotes

"Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever with love" Anonymous

"This day I marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love" Anonymous

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she's beautiful because you love her." Anonymous

"If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, if they loved you back they'd never ask you too." Anonymous

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" Dr. Seuss


"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in love with YOU." Karen Clodfelder

I dedicate this post to my Wonderful Husband. He works so hard, he loves me so much, and best of all he's my best friend that I get to spend the rest of my life with. I love you so much and hope you are having a wonderful day. I appreciate everything you do for our family. Kisses and Loves

1 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

SO SWEET... LOVE YOU ALL... HOW IS BRAIDEN FEELING?