Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catch Up

Well sorry it's been a while since i've updated, pictures will be coming soon. Over spring break my brother and his girlfriend Heather were down from Utah and decided they wanted to go to the lake and Josh and I had nothing better to do on a saturday so we went with them. It was a few of Justin's friends, Mom, Dad, Jace and his cousin Devyn and also his friend Dallan. Josh, Braiden and I also went and had a blast! The water was freezing! I had to jump in at least once so i could cool off because the sun was out and was hot when we weren't moving. We had a little boat trouble when we first got there, he boat wouldn't start but they jumped it, therefor we couldn't turn the boat off the entire time we were there, so not a lot of stopping and swimming for a little. Anyway the day went on and then we started to notice water inside the boat and realized our pumps were working so water wasn't getting pumped out. So we loaded up the rope and wakeboard and we drove back to the dock, that was the end of that trip to the lake until we get the boat fixed then we can take it out again. Braiden actually had a blast, he jumped in the water once with me and my mom held his hands on the back. Josh got fried along with my dad, I felt like i was so burned but never got red just my skin stung. Anyway my camera was left at my mom's and haven't picked it up yet so no pictures yet.

A couple weeks ago I found out Josh and I were going to have another baby and this week sadly enough i started showing the same symptoms of miscarrying as i did 3 months ago when i did miscarry. So i called my doctor and left a message. I got a call back later that day was it was too late to go in so the nurse, Kim, said she'd talk to Doctor Layton and call me back with the decision if he would like to bring me in and check on me or just do blood tests. Well I spotted that morning for an hour then it stopped until around 12:30am and it was more red. So I went to bed thinking everything would be fine because i had been doing a lot that day and just needed to relax and sleep. The next morning it turned into a little more and so I called the doctor again to let them know, left a message, so i called back and tired to see if i could just make an appointment earlier so I could get in and he is booked until MAY!!!! Yeah i think i need to get a new doctor because he is very very popular i guess! So i relaxed the rest of the day and tried my best to stay off my feet. The bleeding seemed to slow down and was hardly anything again so i started to feel better. Saturday morning I woke up and it came to my attention that i had lost the baby. Going through this once already i knew what to expect and that's how i knew the baby had passed. We so sadly again we lost another baby, but I remind myself every day that everything happens for a reason. Josh and I are very sad but we know we are young and can have more kids later in life. We both have decided to wait about a year so my body can heal itself, and if i have another miscarriage then we'll know somethings up and it wasn't my body trying to heal still. This miscarriage was completely different then my last but i was as far long as i was with the other one. SO that's why i haven't really updated because i've been pretty emotional, exhausted, and so on.

Josh and I are still working and doing well, Braiden has been growing up so fast and is now learning to say more words, make animal sounds and terrorize max but he's been that way since he was a little baby haha. We are happy and living life to the fullest!

Sorry this post is forever long but that is what we've been up too.

1 Friends & Family Said:

sara said...

I'm so sorry to hear that; I know it's always hard no matter how far along you are or whether it's happened before or not. I hope things are good for you guys otherwise! Happy Easter :)