Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HELP!!!

Okay so I totally don't want to call the nursing covers I make Hooter Hiders anymore because people already have them already duh that's how I got the pattern, so I am asking you fellow blogger's for help on a name. So far I've come up with that I like is Modest Mommies, Nuki, Nursies or Nuki Nest. And the word Nuki came from children's slang for nursing/breastfeeding. I also like Nuki Num Num that my Mom came up with but it's too long, haha. I am caught between Modest Mommies and Nuki. So leave a comment and tell me what YOU think!!! I tired to ask Josh and of course he's a typical guy who says, boobie hiders, or jug hiders, tee-tee hiders, tah-tah hiders, and so on.....so please women help me out!

4 Friends & Family Said:

Unknown said...

modest mommies is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey amber! I think the nuki nest is cute and catchy! I would bye one! lol :)

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

I really like the Modest Mommies, because it is the moms that your trying to sell it to.

HILLARY said...

Just shorten your mom's to Nummy Nuki's I think any of yours are cute.