Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're in Business!

Today at Buffy's Baby Shower after opening a lot of gifts, my gift (Hooter Hider, Binky Leashes, & Diaper Cake) was a hit! A Guest asked me if I could make her 2 Hooter Hiders and 4 Binky Leashes for her two daughters that are pregnant and having girls!!! So my first customer for Hooter Hiders & Binker Leashes!! I was really excited, I went and got the material and made both Hooter Hiders today! I still haven't made the Binky Leashes because I have to pick up some button snaps at joanns.

Aren't they cute?! I finally got to make Hooter Hider for someone having a GIRL!!!
It's reversable, it seems to be the most popular, and the pockets have lace on them!
Isn't it precious


so cute, I gotta admit i did good for my first Girl Hooter Hider
Here's another one for on of the daughters
With lace on the pockets
reversable also
I think I did a pretty good dang job! Make me want to go buy more material and make myself more and more!
And I am charging $20 for Hooter Hiders and it comes with 2 matching Binky Leashes if anyone is interested!!!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

YEA GOT SOME BUISNESS!!!