Monday, March 16, 2009

More Baby Projects

I made these A baby hats out of a long sleeve shirt i don't wear anymore and i think they turned out really cute!
This one would be for a boy because it doesn't have sparkles on it

this one would be for a girl because it have sparkles on the letters
Baby shoes i made for one of my customers that bought matching nuki's
Purple shoes

they turned out really cute
And the pink pair


That's my baby projects that i've made recently!

3 Friends & Family Said:

Lizzie & Ty said...

Amber, you are SO talented! I wanna learn how to sew. I really do! Those lil shoes are just to die for. I'm gonna have to get some when I have kiddos. By the way, I'm coming down next week(22-27th)! We'll all have to get together and do something! Girls night out!!! Are you up for it?!

Anonymous said...

these things your making for babies are sooo cute Amber! you have a real talent for making things.

Anonymous said...

Amber I love the things you made for me , The little shoes are adorable.. You are so talented... I think you are on your way of making your million.. love you and thanks. gram sue