Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sneaky, Sneaky.....

Those of you that don't know, Braiden doesn't like meat, unless it's chicken nuggets from WENDY'S and wendy's only! The other day josh bought Ham and Chedder lunchables and he gave Braiden one. I sat and watched him to see if he would like the ham. He took a bight and didn't make a face or spit it out, so I was pretty excited i texted my mom and josh to tell him. I started watching him and he was sneakily dropping the ham on the floor for max and then looks at me to see if i looking. He did it 3 times before he realized i was watching him. and Max was just enjoying every minute of it because he was getting free treats!!!
patiently waiting for the ham


And he's getting ready to drop the ham, max is staring at it waiting for it to fall on the floor
closer look at max's stare
I was so mad at him for giving his ham to max, so i tired to show him that it was his and he needed to eat it and he spit it out and threw it to max. That's my story with him... haha

0 Friends & Family Said: