10 weeks left of my pregnancy!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! It is completely insane! But we are so excited to meet this little guy! I am hoping to do maternity pictures in a month. I wanted to do them in a few weeks but Josh purposly shaved his head knowing that, so I am waiting a month for his hair to grow back, and since we are a little short on cash I am having my mom just take our pictures. I am so excited! I have never had maternity pictures done before!
I got bored and took these myself, I think they turned out pretty cute! Timers on cmaeras are awesome!





2 Friends & Family Said:
Cute Cute I can't wait to meet him!!!
Hey maybe me and my mom can come down and I can do your pictures then? I've been wanting to come down and visit so stinkin' bad!!! I might even come down when grandma and grandpa move there. ???? Thats a big maybe so we will see. loves.
Post a Comment