Friday, January 22, 2010

Galveston Beach Day

My mom, Braiden and I went to Galveston to Crystal Beach yesterday and we had so much fun! It was just us 3 and we played in the sand, collected shells, and ran from the water when the waves came in because it was freezing cold! I swear the water was 55 degrees, it took our breathe away everytime it touched our feet. We drove our truck on a ferry to the beach here are some pictures

Grandma Cyni and Braiden Some pretty cool ships Texas Flag
I guess there is a story about some guy who built a boat out of the heaviest material he could find to prove he could make it sail and he only got this far and sank almost immediately. So this is a picture of it rotting today, and yes the water is that shallow

Mommy and Braiden
This was a cool looking boat
Light house on Crystal Beach
Crystal Beach

Collecting shells




Cheesey Smile

Relaxing
More smiles

The sun setting
Drawing in the sand

For the family back home



Ride home Braiden fell alseep, it was adorable
I'm so sad, my mom took the most adorable pictures of Braiden hugging my belly on the beach and the pictures she took didn't save on the memory card. I really hope we can go spend the day at the beach again and take more pictures!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Anonymous said...

I love your sand art! And the darling picture of you and Braiden. Love and miss you guys. gram sue