Monday, January 25, 2010

Pains....

I feel like a planet today! And i have the lovely internal bruises all around my belly, so everytime Houston moves i get my breath taken away and sometimes i want to cry! I am measuring smaller than i am suppose to be, but i honestly feel like this baby is bigger. I didn't start feeling the internal bruises and feeling unconfortable with Braiden until I was about 8 1/2 months. I am not even 7 months yet, well i have a week left, but i feel worse earlier with this one than i did with Braiden. So my personal opinion the baby is bigger than Braiden was haha! I tired to paint my toes today and all i could do was cry because i can't reach them, or even see them... I have sweet ladies in my ward throwing me a "Diaper Shower" in February, and i was totally excited when they told me of course i cried and said they were so sweet to think of me! I love my ward and the Sweet friends i've made in primary! I am so blessed to have them in my life! Haha yes if you are wondering i am choking up again just typing how sweet they are! I have been SUPER emotional lately can ya tell?! Well i have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning at 11am, i get to see my sweet baby boy in 3D! Braiden and my mom are coming because my mom has to work tomorrow morning and doesn't get off until 10am and that's when i have to leave for the appointment, so i am meeting her at the doctors so she might as well stay and see the cool 3D ultrasound! I am so excited i can hardly stand it! If i get picture(s) i will post them when i get home! I hope i get at least 1! Until then!

0 Friends & Family Said: