Sweet ladies in my ward are throwing me a shower! I am so excited! I LOVE baby showers! Those of you that don't live here and want to send baby Houston a little something, I am registered at target for things that i absolutely need so just look my name up on http://www.target.com/registry/landing Type my name in "Find a Registry." If anyone needs my mailing address leave me a comment with your email and i will send it to you! Thank you! Anywho the Shower is When: Saturday March 6, 2010 Time: 11am Where: Lori Thornton's House Hosted By: Montgomery Ward Primary Presidency (Shae Troyer, Kristen Aleksick, Denise Eaton, Betty Foster, and Lori Thornton) If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call! Thanks again! Don't worry i will take pictures for those that won't be able to come!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment