I had a doctors appointment, and went pretty good! Listened to Houston's heart beat, loud and strong as always, was measured, and Houston is head down in the "READY" position, and i was checked. I am dilated to a 1 right now and my cervix is thinning very well. So now it is just a matter of time until he comes! I already have a diaper bag ready for him, and a hospital bag ready for me, just in case! Mom is going to AZ and taking Braiden with her, and she had threatened my life. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE HIM WHILE I'M GONE!!!!" she says! I told her he will come when he wants but i will try not too! They are not moving my due date just yet because they haven't gotten my records my previous doctor, so i have to call them and get on them about getting those transferred, because i will be quite upset if i have to do all my labs over again!!! Everyone is doing well, Josh is just working as usual, Braiden being a two year old, and me... well i don't sleep....ever.... oh well! That's all for now!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment