Belly Pictures for Week 40!
I had my doctor's appointment today at 230 and we did the usual. Listened to Houston's heart beat, louder and stronger then ever, then i was examined. I am still dilated to a 3 but i am not as long. So it's just a matter of time. She also used this Gel and stripped my membrain, so hopefully i go into labor by tonight or in the next 48 hours! Mom says if the stripping and the gel doesn't work there is something wrong with me! Haha nice i know! But if the gel doesn't work we are scheduled for inducement on Monday April 5th! So we are for sure going to have a baby by monday! But i really do hope i go in on my own earlier than that! Please pray with me that I will go in on my own! She said Houston is looking to be 6 1/2 pounds! That was really exciting to hear! It is getting very very close and i am super excited to have this little boy! Yay!




1 Friends & Family Said:
You look amazing!
Good luck!
Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment