Tuesday, August 19, 2008

11 months!!!

Josh and I have been married for 11 months today!!! That means our year mark is next month!!! That's so crazy!!! Josh has been and still is a wonderful husband! We've had our bumps in the road and still will have more to come but that's marriage for ya! Together we can get through anything! Josh has always told me "Long as we have each other, we'll be just fine, no matter what!" We are so happy together! We were definately a match made in heaven! I love you Josh!!! You are my best friend! Couldn't imagine my life without you!!!



2 Friends & Family Said:

Lizzie & Ty said...

You guys are so cute! Congrats on the 11th month mark! We are just behind ya. I love your hair! It's gotten LONG!!! Love it!! And you!!!

Anonymous said...

Your right Josh together you can work anything out... gramsue