Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Suprise!!!

So me and Josh decided we wanted to have a BBQ and so he went out there to turn the grill on and found these!!! KITTIES!!! Some mama cat that doesn't look like a stry had babies under our couch on our porch. So when the Mommy left Josh went out and got them so we could hold them!!! Aren't they so cute!!!
Josh has told him since we've been dating that he HATES cats!!! Does that look like a cat hater to you?! I didn't think so!
The Gray and White one is a BOY and the Black and White one is a GIRL!!!
They are so precious!!! The girl has he eyes open but the boy doesn't yet, so does anyone think they know how old they are?
Max was so jealous! His face is priceless!!!
Josh won't let me keep them so a lady that he works with is going to check up on them and make sure they are taken care of and try to find the owner of the mama.
They are so cute!!!


1 Friends & Family Said:

Anonymous said...

Amber you do such a good job . I especially appreciate it as it keeps me up on things. You guys have such a special family and I need you to come over so I can squeez that little man, grandpa and I have been practicing bowling so we can beat you two. love gram sue