Saturday, August 30, 2008

Josh's Birthday Party

So Josh decided he wanted to go to the lake Saturday for his birthday with some friends...Well the only friend that showed up was Robert. Thank you Robert for coming, it meant a lot to Josh. Well my Dad, Mom, Brother Stevie, Jace, Colten, and of course me went too. We had a lot of fun! I'm glad Josh enjoyed going! Here are some pictures!
Josh Wakeborading (Awesome isn't he?)

Robert Wakeboarding
Josh again
Josh and Robert before they go
Them getting dragged
Josh some more (can you tell I love taking pictures of him? hehe)
Robert and Josh out their waiting
Them getting tangled up
Jace tubing
Stevie Tubing
Dad Surfing
Josh Surfing
Some more surfing
Colten Wakeboarding
Colten Jumping
Dad
Jace
Josh and Robert Tubing
We had so much fun! Thanks again Mom and Dad for taking us!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

YOU KNOW I WAS THER IN HEART. I HAD ALOT OF FUN BABTSITTING BRAIDEN. LOVE YOU GUYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!