Here's Braiden just chillen watching cartoons.
Every morning we wake up, I turn on cartoons for braiden and he just sits there and watches them.
What a cute kid!
We love him so much!!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




4 Friends & Family Said:
Hi Amber - Josh was just here home teaching and we were talking about blogging - so much fun isn't it? Well Braiden's such a cutie; it's great seeing these pictures! Hey guess what, you guys have the same anniversary as us - sept 19 - except ours was in 1997, 10 years earlier (we're SO old, it's sad, I know). Anyway, congrats on your anniversary coming up! See you at church!
~Sara Pratt
Just like his daddy loves the t.v.
I can't get over the fact of how cute your little family is! Haha your little boy is the cutest lil' man!!!
I just want to reach out and grab him and smother him with hugs and kisses. You guys haven't come by for a while miss you.gram
Post a Comment