So I put Braiden in the bath before bed time like our daily routine goes. He's playing, splashing, trying to get me wet as normal...
Told him it was time to get out and get dressed for bed. I get him out and realize his pj's are still in the dryer...Soooo I let him play naked until his clothes were done. He loves being naked!
This is him watching the water go down the drain and make the funny noises.
This is Braiden trying to get back into the Tub.
Then mean ol' Mom says, "Clothes are ready! Time to get a diaper on! Don't want you to pee on the floor!"........
The minute I said "get a diaper on" this is what happend....
He freaked out and was crying!!!! I mean screaming!!! He was turning blue he was screaming so loud and hard! Pulling on my leg like, "NO, NO I DON'T WANNA GET A DIAPER ON!!! PLEASE MOM NO!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!"
Grabs his duck and is hitting me!
He freaked out and was crying!!!! I mean screaming!!! He was turning blue he was screaming so loud and hard! Pulling on my leg like, "NO, NO I DON'T WANNA GET A DIAPER ON!!! PLEASE MOM NO!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!"
Grabs his duck and is hitting me! I'm just sitting there in the rocking chair like "what is your deal," and he throws his duck at me, picks up his stacking blocks and runs for it!!! The little turd ran from me!!! That boy can run (takes after his dad with the speed he's got!)!!! He ended up trying to hide but I caught him and put a diaper on him and pj's. Kicking and screaming through the whole thing. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I just started laughing at him! That was the funniest fit he's ever done! He sure does have DRAMA!










1 Friends & Family Said:
THA IS SOOO FUNNY I REMEMBER WHEN HE DID THAT MY HOUSE ON NIGHT!!!
Post a Comment