Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Guess Who's Moving?!

YAY we're moving!!! We are officially moving September 5th! We have to be out of our apartment by the 7th, so yeah that's why I'm packing now! We are both SSOOO excited!!! Here's what my cousin Tori and I have done so far! That's kitchen stuff and family room stuff, picture frames, games, glass nicknack's, yeah we got more stuff done than I expected! and there were only two of us! Josh and Tyler played video games, which i was telling them to do that anyway because they would just get in our way. Haha! Josh cooked some delicious dinner for us! His specialty! Chicken cooked in Pace Picante and flour tortillas you have to cook and tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and sour cream! It was good! Really good! We all went back for seconds!!!

Bare naked walls!

Some unfinished kitchen stuff. I have to get my brain straight on where to start next! Thank you Julie and Mom for giving us boxes!!! It is greatly appreciated!!!

3 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

yea i am sooo happy for you three.. i of course will help you guys so call me.

Unknown said...

Where are you guys moving to? OUr house is for sale?

Houston Family said...

Let me know when I can come and help.