We had one fun afternoon together! Braiden is such a little goof ball!!!
He sure loves to make his mama and daddy laugh! He loves the attention!!! But he also can entertain himself for a while now!




Braiden starting playing by himself while Mom and Dad started watching the olympics and all of a sudden.....
It got really really quiet.....He totally fell asleep on his own! It was the funniest thing!!!
Josh was thinking "It kind of got quiet where's Braiden?" Turns to find Braiden fast asleep. It was nice I didn't have to fight him to take his afternoon nap!!! What a funny little guy! I guess we just played him too hard!












2 Friends & Family Said:
So cute when they sleep...
That is too cute! I know I have told you this so many times but you have such a cute lil family! It's so good to see you so happy! You make kids look fun and I love it! Maybe that's what I need...? Tyler!!!JK! haha...
Post a Comment