I went to the doctors yesterday and this is what happened. He did my check up and after that was done we talked about my symptoms. Sunday morning i went to the bathroom and noticed i was spotting. I got really nervous because i thought i was miscarrying. I told josh what was going on and he didn't seem too worried about it. I talked to my Mom and she said it's normal to spot in the beginning of your pregnancy and it will go away on it's own. My mother in law said the same thing so i calmed down a little. The next day i went to my grandma's and helped her put her Christmas tree up and decorate it. I wasn't spotting before i got over there but then started again when i left there. I called my doctor to let him know what was going on and they said we'll check you out tomorrow (Tuesday) at your appointment. So they didn't seem to act like it was anything serious. Tuesday the spotting was more red and a little more but not like a period. more like the last two days of your period but thinner. So i panicked a little. He checked me and said everything looks good to me it must be from an old period or whatever and your body is just getting rid of it. So he still doesn't seem to be worried about it. We did the ultra sound and he couldn't find a heart beat. He says i am probably too early to tell so i see him again on the 19Th (week and a half). He says my due date is July 31st but the latest he'll let me go is August 5Th.
Well I am a total emotional, nervous wreck. I cried a lot yesterday and this morning. I just can't get past thinking negative. I feel like the baby has been gone it just hasn't passed yet. But Josh says I need to be positive and think that best that could happen. He says everything is going to be okay and whatever happens, happens for a reason. I believe him it's just really hard for me. So please those that read this keep my family in your prayers. it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for those that have supported us already. Love you all and thank you again. I will update again as soon as i know what is going on.
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




2 Friends & Family Said:
That is so scary!
When I was first pregnant with Parker the doctor told me that it was an ectopic pregnancy, meaning the baby was in my tube. It was so scary and so many emotions hit so suddenly. Long story short, I know what you are feeling. Everything ended up turning out just fine and the doctor had made a mistake.
Know that whatever happens, happens for a reason. The Lord has a plan and He knows what's best. I'm sure everything will be okay! I have a few friends that have spotted and baby has been fine.
Hope that helps!
We'll be thinking of you!
RELAX DON'T STRESS, IT'S THE WORST THING TO DO. REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVE AND WHEN EVER YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU JUST NEED TO ASK. EVERYTHING HAPPENEDS FOR A REASON IN GOOD AND BAD. TRY TO JUST TAKE A DAY AT A TIME. STAY HOME AND RELAX WITH YOUR HUBBY AND BRAIDEN. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY OF ALMOST FOUR. KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. CALL ME, COME BY AND SEE ME. I DON'T WORK ON MONDAYS OR WEDNESDAY SO LET ME HAVE BRAIDEN SO YOU CAN RELAX AND HAVE A BREAK. MOMS AND DADS NEED A BREAK BUT SO DO KIDS. LOL THAT IS WHAT MY KIDS TELL ME WHEN THEY WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE. OK I AM WRITTING TO MUCH. LOVE YOU AND SMILE BECAUSE YOU ARE SOMEONE SPECIAL!
Post a Comment