Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Night Fun

I didn't get many pictures of our Family night fun at my Mom's house because the camera went dead after I took this picture. This is what we did, Josh and my lil bro Cooper build a fire in our fire pit and we roasted marshmellows over it. My Dad, Cooper, Stevie, and Colten put up my Mom's Christmas Lights! We had so much fun bonding with eachother. Braiden had fun Roasting marshmellows and eating them (with Mom's help of course). Me and Mom got to go to the store with Braiden later that night to pick up some craft stuff for her Young Women for mutual on Wednesday. They turned out adorable I'll have to take pictures of them later.
I love my Mom so much. I love all the times we get to hang out and have fun together. She is the coolest Mom in the world. I am so lucky to have her as my Mom. and Braiden is pretty lucky to have such a laid back awesome Grandma!
Here's Braiden with his wire looking for grandma with the marshmellows!

0 Friends & Family Said: