Lizzie Blatter tagged me. I usually don't do tags, but because it's almost christmas and because i don't talk to lizzie that much since she moved i will do it just for her.
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL of course!
3. When do you put up the tree? Well, we didn't get the money to get one until wednesday the 17th so yeah, we would've 3 weeks before christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years! We like to keep it up until the new year!
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!! Gag-o-rama! Josh loves it, not me! doesn't even sound like it tastes good.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbies or Tibkerbell things! I still LOVE tinkerbell!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my Mom gave me her old one my grandma jeannie made her because she has my great grandma Iva's. I would like to get the willow tree one and buy another peice of it every year until i have the whole set!
8. Easiest person to buy for? I'd have to say Braiden right now because he can't tell me what he really really wants so i pick out stuff like toys that will teach him words, numbers colors, or clothes. Stuff like that
9. Hardest person to buy for? I'd have to say everyone else because they always say, "I don't know" or "I don't need anything" It's annoying!!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like them all but if i absolutely had to pick i'd have to say mail christmas cards, but if you don't have the money definately email cards! I have to this year because my printer is dumb!
11. Worst gift you ever got? I don't think I ever got a gift i didn't like....Ok i take it back it was back when my mom bought me little little girl stuff when i was a teenager! But she doesn't now because she knows what i like now!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? They're all good! but i think i ike ELF the best!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends, if i feel like doing it i do it really early, almost like christmas in July, or i just wait until mostly everything i like goes on sale and that's usuallly the beginning of december I wirte a list of things i want and my family early and keep an eye out for it and get it all done in one day instead of dinking around the store looking, because i can dink around for hours and then my whole day is shot! No Good!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Gift? No i never had done that unless it was something i already had or didn't want them i'd give it to someone else that might have that taste OR i would give it to D.I. another man's trash is another man's treasure! Right?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love it all! But i like to have the traditiona; ham or turkey dinners.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? last year it was just white with colorful ornaments, this year josh decided to get the LED lights that are Blue and they are awesome with all the lights off. Pictures are in another post below.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Iwanna hippopatemus for christmas" by shirley temple
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home but if i absolutely have to travel i will. I won't be a pain.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, i can thanks to rudolph the red nose reindeer!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star but I've always had an angel living at home so it's a little different but that's the way it is when you get married!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve with family and the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds! That's why i don't wait till last minute! I can't stand a lot of people, plus they are more rude this time of year. Sad i know! Season of giving and people are more rude then they already are!
23. What is your ornament style? You know, Crazy! I like the homemade ornaments, or whatever. We get an ornament every year from josh's mom and grandma. I love it because our tree will never be plain! and this is only our 2nd christmas as a married couple!
24. What's your favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey or Ham, I like both
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my husband to shave his handsome face, Braiden to be his happy self, and another baby!!!
I won't tag anyone because i hate tags on blogs, I'd rather get them in an email! hehe!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




1 Friends & Family Said:
Hey Amber I'm glad you found my bolg now I can see yours. I'm so sorry to here about the miscarriage. Your little boy is so beautiful though. What a cutie when Laura is a bit older we should hook them up. Well I wish you guys the best and a Merry Christmas! Love Raena McKinney Tellez
Post a Comment