This is Chase Kempton my sister-in-law's Baby boy! Isn't he adorable? He looks just like his Big Brother Katon and his Sister Kayla.
This is the gift i made her! It's a Nursing Cover or as other people would know it as a "Hooter Hider!"
And look it's reversable!
I have always wanted one but I did not want to spend $40 to get one so my husband said I should just make one, so I put my thoughts together and went and bought material I liked and the D-rings and made it! It was so easy too! Ever since I got pregnant I wanted to make one, when i found out I lost the baby I decided to give Jenny this one, but I made myself another one for when we have another little one! I am so excited! I will post pictures of mine too. I am so proud of myself! If any of you want one, get the matieral and rings and i would be more then happy to make you one!





0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment