Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Baby Update.....

Well...here's the scoop. I started cramping last night at 7:45 so i took some Tylenol and got a heating pad and went to bed. I woke up this morning and called the doctor to let him know i was now cramping. He wanted to do some more blood work to compare to the results he got from the blood they took on Tuesday. Well tonight about an hour ago i started cramping really bad so i went to the bathroom and there it all went. I'm still cramping and bleeding a lot so i know for sure i miscarried. I sat in the bathroom for a really long time until i felt like it was slowing down. So if it doesn't completely slow i will probably have to go to the ER. Fingers crossed i don't have too. I hope everything has passed.

Yesterday i was an emotional time bomb. I cried all day yesterday. Well i finally got some peace last night and so emotionally i felt better today. I am handling it very well so I am okay. Josh is okay as well. We know there was something not right and it was meant to happen. Thank you for all those that have kept me and my family in their prayers. We greatly appreciate it. hopefully we will have more luck next time.

4 Friends & Family Said:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

I'm so sorry! If you guys need anything let us know.

Katrina said...

I'm so sorry Amber! I know how hard that can be & you will for sure be in our prayers.

Unknown said...

OH Amber! I am so sorry to hear this!

I'll be thinking of you!

Leslie said...

Oh babe, that's heartbreaking. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. (((hugs)))