Today is a little hit and miss with me. I called the doctor this morning to let him know that the baby had passed and i was still bleeding. My doctor's nurse Kim called me back and said she got my blood results back from comparison and she said my first batch if blood (in points) my point level was 1500 so it looked good (no miscarriage) the second batch had said 1200 so it dropped that much in 1 1/2 days so I would've had a miscarriage anyway. I am very sad the baby is gone because we were both looking forward to having another little one. But i know it is better it happened this early than later. I was more prepared for it to happen than i was the two days i was an emotional time bomb (Tuesday and Wednesday). So i took the miscarriage a lot better. Today, i don't really know how to explain it. If I'm sitting at home a lone thinking about it i just start to cry, but if i keep myself busy i am fine. I am still cramping but i have been taking it easy and taking Tylenol. I got to hold my cousin Kael at lunch today and i wanted to cry because i was so looking forward to having another little one but i know there was something wrong with the baby and it was suppose to happen. So sorry if you come up to me and i start crying, I'm just a little different today. Well Me and Josh are going to allow my body to heal and get back to normal before we start trying again but will update when we get good news again and hopefully everything goes well. Thank you everyone that has given me advice or have just been there for me. It has really meant a lot and it has really helped me get through this trial. I love you all and thanks again! :-)
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




3 Friends & Family Said:
Hey chica,
So so sorry about the miscarriage. I'm so glad you called me and talked to me because going through a miscarriage brings on a lot of questions and I'm glad that I could help. It sucked when I went through mine and I couldn't talk to anyone and no one in our family knew what to expect cause I was the first. My advice would be to cry whenever you need to. I know that sounds depressing but it's a good sign cause your hormones are trying to get back to normal and it relieves that built up stress and tension from the disappointment. Also keep your head up. I know it's hard to see the good. It just wasn't time for you to have another baby. No worries, the Lord will bless you guys with another baby when the time is right. My other advice would be REST. Give your body time to heal. Wait before you try again. Miscarriages really take a lot out of our little bodies and they need time to bounce back before we throw another baby in there. I know waiting sucks, trust me. I hated waiting, I wanted to quickly try again. But waiting paid off. I got pregnant later with no miscarriage complications and have a beautifully healthy baby boy. :) Love you chica. It will get better I promise. :)
KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND AM HERE FOR YOU. I HAD TO GO THREW IT 4 TIMES SO I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS. JUST LIKE YOU SAID IT IS BETTER IT HAPPENED NOW THEN IN A COUPLE MONTHS. THE ONE THAT HIT ME THE HARDEST WAS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WITH BABY JACKSON AND I WAS JUST 3 MONTHS ALONG. (MY GIRLS STILL TALK ABOUT IT.) GOD KNEW HE WAS SO SPECIAL THAT HE COULD NOT COME TO THIS YUCKY WORLD. IT IS BETTER THAT HE STAYED IN HEAVEN WITH HIM. THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON AND SOMETIMES WE NEVER KNOW WHY WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IN GOD AND THINGS WILL BE OK. WOW THIS MAKES ME STILL CRY TO THIS DAY. LET YOUR BODY RECOVER AND IT WILL HAPPEN. LOVE YOU ALL...
OH Amber! I had no idea of this! I didn't even know you were expecting again. I'm SO very, very sorry you are going through this. I personally haven't had a miscarriage and hope I won't ever have one. But I have secretly been trying to have a baby for a year now and I found out I have endometriosis. Which makes it that much more hard. It's still possible to get pregnant just more difficult. I haven't ever imagined getting pregnant being such a hard thing to accomplish. Especially since my mom and sisters are all fertile mertile. And I don't know why this is gonna be my struggle in life but I'm trying to find out what I'm supposed to learn from this. I do truely believe that things happen for reasons. And I know things will happen again for you! If you ever need to talk you know my number! To bad I can't just run to your house anymore! Know that I'm here for you!! I'll keep you in my prayers! I love you!!!
Post a Comment